HVLP (high volume, low pressure) turbine systems complement airless spray superbly, being ideal for intricately detailed areas such as balustrades and interior trim.
- Compact unit is easily moved and sited on any job.
- “Stepless” airflow control ensures the correct volume of paint for the application.
- 7.5m hose + 2m whip cuts down on frequent re-siting of the unit.
- Supplied as standard with a HVLP gun with gravity cup.
- For the ultimate finish when using gloss paints, specify the 3M (Accuspray) gun, it’s quite simply acknowledged as the best in the trade.
- Can spray materials up to a viscosity of 120cP.
The model gives you better performance and more utility than ever before. You get good results when spraying all solvent-based materials like lacquer, stain and polyurethane, as well as most HVLP-compatible water-based products and more. NB! Turbine sprayers cannot be used with emulsions, i.e. latex, acrylic, oil paint, etc.